Sunday 27th November At 12:30pm Oban Distillery
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Entries will be limited to one per business.
2. Each entry must be made on premises inspected by their Local Authority EHO, Food
Standards Scotland or the Food Standards Agency.
3. Each entry must consist of one ball haggis of 500g minimum weight.
4. Entries may be in either natural or synthetic casings and the judges will be asked to
concentrate on what’s inside the casing.
5. Entries, successful or otherwise, will not be returned.
6. The entries will be judged by a panel of judges.
7. A winner will be announced at the prize giving at 3.30pm on Sunday 27th November.
8. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence can be entered into after the
9. An entry fee of £15.00 per entry should be submitted to the Oban Winter Festival along
with a completed entry form by Friday 11th November 2022.
10. No late entries will be accepted.
11. All products must be submitted by 11.30am on Sunday 27th November 2022 to the
competition desk at the Oban Distillery.
12. Titles used in promotion must include the year of award
The Golden Haggis Award will be judged alongside “The People’s Choice’ Award
If you are not coming to Oban, you must send it to arrive by 4.00pm on Saturday 26th
November to Jackson Butchers, 2 George Street, Oban PA34 5RX
Tel: 01631 562016